Mrs. O: The Face of Fashion Democracy
Author: Mary Tomer
Not since Jackie Kennedy have we had a first lady in the White House with such a sense of style. We all love the fact that like US, Mrs. Obama mixes the simple J. Crew sweater with her designer duds to create a classic style that is SO American.
Filled with glorious photos of some of her more “famous” outfits – like the Jason Wu dress that she wore for her tea with the Queen at the G-20 Summit Dinner to the collection of Jimmie Choo’s that adorn her feet, the fashionista in you will be drooling over Mrs. Obama’s great taste.
There are LOTS of comments and interviews with people in the fashion industry such as Isaac Mizrahi and Michael Kors, as well as “The People’s Perspective” and “Expert Reflections.”
Personally, I just love the way that our First Lady presents herself and I enjoyed all of the photographs of not only her outfits, but also her unusual accessories. The book is truly about a modern American style and Mrs. Obama epitomizes that balance of high and low fashion that I love so much.
Thank you to Hachette Book Group for providing my copy of Mrs. O: The Face of Fashion Democracy for this review and giveaway.
Mrs. O: The Face of Fashion Democracy is available for purchase at Amazon.com for $17.15 or from your local book dealer for about $26.00.
- Vote for our “sister” site – The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline LOVE! this site contest
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Add us to your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on December 4, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck