The four-course prix fixe menu will feature:
- Langoustine et Caviar, an exquisite New Zealand Langoustine Carpaccio served with Osetra Caviar, Granny Smith Apples and Roasted Hazelnuts, topped with Citrus Vinaigrette; paired with 2012 Guigal Condrieu “La Doriane.”
- Filet de Loup de Mer, a Paupiette of Potato Crusted Mediterranean Sea Bass served with Braised Leeks and a Syrah Reduction; paired with 2006 Guigal St. Joseph “Vignes de L’Hospice.”
- La Joue de Veau au Vin Rouge, a fine array of Red Wine Braised Veal Cheeks served with Creamy Polenta, Thumbelina Carrots, Baby Zucchini, Pearl Onions, Daikon, Haricots Verts and a fresh Spring Salad; paired with 2009Guigal Côte Rotie Brune et Blonde and 1997 Guigal Côte Rôtie La Landonne
- Les Fromages Fermier Affinés, a selection of gourmet aged cheeses; paired with 2005 Guigal Côte Rotie Chateau D’Ampuis.
- The epicurean experience is priced at $250 per person, all-inclusive.
- For reservations contact the Bellagio Concierge at 866.406.7117