You know that a product is a keeper if you do a review of it, and once you’ve posted the review – you keep on using it (and buy more). So it has been with the LanceRx Dermatology products that I wrote about two weeks ago.
If you missed the post – it was titled: “I should have married a plastic surgeon…” Needless to say, I love these products and am still using them including ~
- Cleanse – Extremely Pure Cleanser – a gentle, light-foaming cleaner enriched with natural exfoliating enzymes, moisture-rich hydrators and skin soothing agents ($50)
- Polish – Natural Sea Mineral Polish – resurfacing polish containing natural exfoliating minerals from the Dead Sea.($50)
- Repair – AM/PM Nourishing Treatment – potent anti-aging treatment super-charged with a mutli-peptide complex and essential age-defying ingredients. AM/PM Nourishing Treatment restores skin firmness and visibly diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles. ($100)
I’ve got some GREAT news for YOU. Dr. Lancer has agreed to give away a set of the EXACT SAME PRODUCTS that I have been using (see above) to one of Champagne Living’s readers!!!!! I’m so excited, as these really are high end skin care products that you will absolutely LOVE.
Thank you to Lancer Dermatology and ID-PR for the products for this giveaway. I was in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly my own.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on May 10, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor for fulfillment.
* Good Luck