OK, so they’re not ball gowns and Harry Winston jewelry that you’re getting just for being SEEN in them, but you’re still going to be living the good life with these OTHER great freebies – just for BEING YOU!
- Even socialites need to pull their hair back when they work out. Last month Vix Swimwear gave away totebags. For those who didn’t get in on this great freebie, they’re doing it again…only this time they’re giving you 4 headbands in bold beautiful colors. These don’t usually last very long.
- Scoop NYC fragrance is a floral bouquet of pear blossom, tangerine zest, white peony, jasmine, and pink freesia with a subtle note of musk. Once you try it, you’ll want to Scoop it up for yourself and all of your friends.
- Audible Kids has 9 FREE children’s books available for download, including ~
- Rapunzel (Unabridged)- Brothers Grimm – $0.00
- Gift of the Magi (Unabridged)- O. Henry – $0.00
- The Tell-Tale Heart (Unabridged) – Edgar Allan Poe – $0.00
- Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (Unabridged)- Rudyard Kipling – $0.00
- The Emperor’s New Clothes (Unabridged) – Hans Christian Andersen – $0.00
- Rip Van Winkle (Unabridged) – Washington Irving – $0.00
- Peter Pan in Scarlet: First Chapter (Unabridged) – Geraldine McCaughrean – $0.00
- Rotten School: The Song – R. L. Stine – $0.00
- Interview with Lemony Snicket (a.k.a. Daniel Handler) – Lemony Snicket – $0.00
This is going to be a FABULOUS FRIDAY for Champagne Living’s READERS!!!!