Shaving is just a way of life for me. Florida means shorts in the summer, and for those of you who know me in real life, you know that about 90% of the days I’m in either a dress, skirt or skort. I just find them more flattering. Living in the sunshine state means NOT wearing stockings, so keeping my legs smooth and hair free is an every other day event for me.
I recently began using Schick’s Skintimate shaving gel. Mind you, before this I just bought inexpensive hair conditioner to use to shave my legs with. I probably hadn’t used a shaving cream in YEARS. My first impression? WOW. I was like a kid playing with a new toy. This cool gel turns to lather as you stroke it onto your legs…WAY COOL. Add to that the fact that I’m using the new Flirty Mango flavor…whoops…I mean scent in a cute Mara Hoffman designed can and I don’t want to actually take the razor to my legs. The smell is so yummy. BUT…once I do glide the razor up my leg…I end up with smooth hair free legs that are sleek and moisturized.
These past weeks Skintimate has been running a fabulous contest to give aspiring designers opportunities to actually win an internship with Mara Hoffman. If you HURRY, you can see the finalists’ designs on the Skintimate Studios website from April 21st through May 18th and cast your vote for your favorite.
The winning designer will be announced online May 25th and will be given the chance to spend two weeks with Hoffman and her team in New York and Miami as she debuts her line at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim show in Miami. The nine other finalists will receive a deluxe fashion prize pack filled with must-have items to help kick start their fashion careers.
In addition to the internship search, fans 13 years of age and older can also visit the Skintimate Studios website to enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win a Mara Hoffman scarf and a grand prize for one lucky girl and a guest/chaperone to go to Miami and attend Mara’s show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim show in July.
This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media Thoughts are my own and I received product to facilitate this review.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway – it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back (unlimited entries)
- Add this giveaway to other sweeps & giveaway sites – 5 extra entries
- Follow Champagne Living- on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Join me on Facebook
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on May 11, 2011 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck