Charities that support Cancer Research are the most near and dear to my heart. My mother passed away of Cancer when she was only 55 years old. My wish is that we could ALL get together and support Cancer Research and help raise money to eradicate this HORRIBLE disease.
If you’ve got a camera, and a voice (it doesn’t have to be a melodic voice – just a VOICE), you can help Stand up to Cancer.
SU2C is inviting you to view Dave Stewart’s “Stand Up To Cancer” video, directed by Jesse Dylan and featuring the music of Dave Stewart, Ann Marie Calhoun and Joss Stone. By joining the challenge and performing your OWN rendition of Dave Stewart’s “Stand Up To Cancer” song you will be entered to win the Grand Prize Takamine Guitar, courtesy, Takamine (value $3999) and inclusion in the September 10, 2010 Multi-Network Broadcast Show. Just upload your video to SU2C’s YouTube channel.
Here’s how you can participate!
- Create your own video rendition of Dave Stewart Stand Up2 Cancer song.
- Upload your video at the SU2C’s YouTube channel until July 30, 2010.
- Enter for a chance to win.
- Semi-finalists will be notified by August 6th and will be required to submit their original video file directly to the SU2C Contest Selection Committee to be eligible for consideration.
- Remember to check in at YouTube, Facebook, and twitter for updates.
- For complete details, check out: the official rules.
- Have questions? Email SU2C.
- Not musically inclined? You can still participate! Vote for your favorite video submissions between August 12-19th.
All the information regarding SU2C is available on their website. I hope that I get to see one of Champagne Living’s readers in the final Broadcast Show!