One of my favorite things to give, is a gift that the recipient can enjoy long after the holiday has ended. In the past it has been as simple as next year’s calendar, a subscription to a magazine that I KNOW they’d love, or for the food & wine lovers (like me) – a subscription to a service like the California Wine Club.
But HOW do you gift something that’s arriving by mail?
- Premier Club – each shipment includes 2 bottles of California’s best artisan wines
- Signature Series – shipments include 2 bottles of California’s best 90+ rated wine
- International Selection – all shipments include 2 bottles of limited-production wine imported directly by the California Wine Club from around the world
- Aged Cabernet Series – for 2 bottles of finely aged and extremely limited Cabernet Sauvignon (delivered via 3-Day Air)
2. Decide on the length of subscription you want to order
- Subscriptions are available from ONE month gift to a full YEAR of wonderful wine.
- You can also choose to send 2 red wines, 2 white wines, or a combination (one of each) – love this option, as I have so many friends who REALLY enjoy one or the other
3. ORDER NOW for the holiday!
- Ground Shipping Deadline is December 12th. Any orders placed after Dec 12 incur expedited air charges for Christmas deliveries.
HOLIDAY GIFTS INCLUDE:
- a 2 bottle wine tote
- $25 credit (to reorder their favorite wine)
- Uncorked! Every wine has a story, we share these stories in our fun magazine along with tasting notes, recipes, wine tips, insight to California’s wine scene and more!
- Wrap a beautiful wine glass or two with info about The California Wine Club tucked into each glass. Simply print out from the computer
- Give them a card with clues in it: perhaps to URL’s to pinterest with pictures of wine, a link to Champagne Living, or questions like “What’s red and white, not striped, and comes to your door monthly?”
- Cute wine charms
- I will be wrapping up a bottle of December’s Daniel Gehr’s Chenin Blanc along with a gift tag (giving my OWN wine up isn’t easy, but it’s a sacrifice I make for gift giving…LOL)
All Subscriptions include:
- Personalized gift message.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- In-depth newsletter detailing each winery and wines with tasting notes, insight from the winemaker, awards and reviews!
California Wine Club is having a giveaway
1) One of four, Three Month Wine Club memberships (A $150 value you can give as a gift, or keep for yourself)
2) One of 50 handy Two Bottle Wine Totes ($25 value)
3) One of 50 Red Tulip Music wine country CD’s ($15 value)
To enter just hop over to the California Wine Club Blogger Palooza Giveaway
For more information about CA Wine Club:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/cawineclub
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/
- Go to: CAWineClub
This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a 2 month Membership to the California Wine Club for the purpose of this review.