Being able to afford ourselves the little luxuries and live beyond our means without spending more is the core of Champagne Living’s philosophy. Being able to help others who are not as fortunate as you and I are is even MORE important. Personally, I believe that it is MY responsibility to GIVE BACK to the global community.
This week I was made aware of a great way to give to charity on a VERY regular basis without reaching into your wallet. How it works is simple—when you are surfing the internet you are already seeing ads that corporations are paying for you to see. By joining Better The World and downloading its tools, you still see ads, but now 90% of the revenue from Better The World ads goes to a charity you pick. And, as an added bonus these ads are all from companies that have social responsibility programs, social products and services, have products of interest to our members, or are non-profits.
DOWNLOAD THE BROWSER SIDEBAR
- Please go to http://www.bettertheworld.com/
- Need help setting it up? Visit http://www.bettertheworld.com/
how-tofor tips to get it up and running.
- Once you’ve got the Sidebar open, just leave it running and surf the web as you normally would.
- Every ad you see in the Sidebar is now raising money for your cause!
- In addition to the Sidebar, you can raise money through their Google Search at http://www.bettertheworld.com/
- Bookmark this Search page or install the Search tool at http://www.bettertheworld.com/
- Any action you take to help Better The World earns you points. Learn more at http://www.bettertheworld.com/
SPREAD THE WORD
- Get your family and friends involved. Tell them about the good you’re doing at http://www.bettertheworld.com/
HAVE A QUESTION OR AN IDEA?
- Please visit the Help section at http://www.bettertheworld.com/
- Use the feedback tab on the left hand side of each page on their site and tell them what you think
- And you can always contact them at http://www.bettertheworld.com/
My chosen charity is Habitat for Humanity, but there are MANY others to choose from. I’d be honored if you joined me in this simple act of giving.