Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out….
That was for MY sake rather than yours, because I just stepped on the scale and I’m down a TOTAL of 15 lbs. That’s EXACTLY halfway to my goal. In only a couple of months I’ve been losing weight at a VERY steady rate and for the first time in my life it’s been EASY.
I just wanted to take a moment and THANK NUTRISYSTEM for helping me to relearn proper eating habits. I began this program as a binge eater, making poor choices, and now I eat the correct size meals at intervals that keep me from getting hungry. I choose foods that are GOOD for me, rather than just eating mindlessly.
Yes, I am still eating the pre-packaged Nutrisystem meals. They’re delicious and come in JUST the right size PLUS I don’t have to “plan” anymore. HOWEVER, as you know I’ve done a LOT of traveling and I still go out to eat at least twice a week….yet, even with all of that eating outside of the plan, I’ve been able to lose.
It’s because I’ve learned
- Which foods are better choices for me
- What a serving size is
- Eating between meals keeps me from binging later in the day
- Enjoying my food in normal quantities beats binging on things that make me feel bad
- If I wander off of my “path” that I can EASILY begin again with the next meal – with no guilt
- I can do it – that’s the BIGGEST plus, I’ve learned that it’s not about willpower or being hungry – it’s about commitment
So THANK YOU Nutrisystem! I’m your biggest fan.
Here’s to the next two months!
Right now Nutrisystem is having their BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR. For less than $3 a meal (that’s less than what I spend at the grocery store) you can join me and lose weight while eating pound cake, meatloaf & mashed potatoes, and more. YUM
I wrote this on my behalf of my participation in the Nutrisystem blogging program. All opinions, successes
and failures are my own.