I am a Petcurean Ambassador and receive compensation & product. I do this because I believe in the brand and feel like I need to shout it from the doghouse about how great their food is.
One of the things that we do as a family is set a focus for our resolutions each January, and this includes CLEM! Since trying the new GO! Pollock recipe, he has been putting out that Gone Fishing sign on his doghouse at 4pm every night.
2018 is the year of the dog, and we figured that we should take Clem’s lead. In Chinese astrology, each year is related to a Chinese zodiac animal according to the 12-year cycle and 2018 is an Earth Dog Year. Years of the Dog include 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, and 2030 – if you were born one of these year’s then this year may hold some extra luck for you! Either way, it’s a fun reminder to show your pup some extra love this year by focusing on their health.
Go to your favorite pet shop and begin reading the ingredients on that bag of food you’ve been feeding. Is it full of unnecessary or filler ingredients? Is your pooch not looking his best? Just like you and I, what we eat shows in how we look. Did you know that an estimated 54% of dogs and 59% of cats are overweight or obese and according to data from Nationwide. Obesity is a significant risk factor for many life-threatening diseases that affect dogs and cats but with diligence and effort, your pet can lose weight too.
Is your pet itchy? Does her/his coat look dull? Food sensitivities in pets are a growing concern and GO! SENSITIVITY + SHINE Limited Ingredient Diet pet food provides a solution with a single source of meat protein and as few ingredients as possible to meet the nutritional requirements of dogs and cats. New to the line are MSC-certified pollock recipes for cats and dogs, and a grass-fed lamb recipe for dogs.
Check out the new GO! limited ingredient recipe and switch your pets to a premium quality brand like Petcurean. The three new recipes contain premium quality meat or fish protein (fresh meat + meal) as their first two ingredients, followed by coconut oil for easy digestion and energy, tapioca, an easily digestible source of carbohydrates, chicory root, a pre-biotic that promotes digestive health.
- The MSC-certified pollock recipe for cats and dogs, features sustainably harvested Alaskan pollock, one of the most abundant and versatile fish in the world. A part of the cod family, Alaskan pollock has high nutritional value and is an excellent source of protein, minerals and omega fatty acids, and is low in carbohydrates, cholesterol and fat.
- The grass-fed lamb recipe for dogs features lamb sourced from Australia and New Zealand which is lower in fat and higher in omega-3 fatty acids than meat from animals that are fed grains.
Clem loves the pollock recipe so we GO! Fishing here at the Sandlers lately. I know that fish is important for ALL of our diets, including Clem’s. At 12 years old, he is thriving on Petcurean and I feel that I’m feeding him the best food that I can.
- Learn more about how to read the ingredients in your pets food & decipher: What’s In the Bag?
- Head to www.petcurean.com/pawsome and enter code PS137ZW997 to get $5 off any bag of NOW FRESH, GATHER or GO!
- All recipes are grain-free, gluten-free and potato-free