Clem (Bullmoon’s Caporegime) is the miniature bull-terrier that rules the mansion. Overall he’s quite clean and he rarely has “accidents” in the house. Unfortunately, that wasn’t so true when he was a pup and we first moved in. He had decided that the guest room (of ALL of the rooms) was the one place that he could run to to relieve himself and hopefully no one would find out about it. He’s a smart little bullie. Unfortunately for him, my nose can detect his “hidden agenda.” Of course there were a few instances when I may have MISSED the gift that he left and the odor and stain got into the carpet – THE WHITE CARPET.
I’ve tried SO many different products and concoctions to get the carpet clean (and fresh) again. From vinegar and baking soda to carpet cleaners and spot removers, but nothing really did the trick. Oh sure, the room would smell good while the product lingered in the air – but by the next day – PHEW!
Thankfully GET SERIOUS Products does just that. They take their dog and cat odor eliminating products EXTREMELY serious. Not only do they get rid of odors and stains, they keep your pet from going BACK TO THE SAME SPOT over and over again by eliminating the pheromone’s that attract them. They claim that they have the ONLY pheromone cleaning solution with the strength and ability to lift the Pheromone out and also remove the stains and urine odors at the same time.
Did you know that the #1 reason people GIVE UP THEIR PETS to shelters is that their owners are annoyed with house soiling? COME ON PEOPLE. First of all, it is up to the OWNER to house train their pet, and second of all – with a product like Get Serious, it’ll be no big deal if Spot or Fluffy have an accident while they’re learning. Having been a Foster Home for the New England Old English Sheepdog Rescue, my own Old English Sheepdogs, and now having my mini-bullie Clem, I can’t even FATHOM giving a dog up for doing something that’s NOT THEIR FAULT.
How to use:
- Squirt it on in a Zig-Zag pattern
- Immediately BRUSH in
- Immediately start BLOTTING with a towell
- Keep on blotting until the spot is GONE
If you’ve got a LOCKED IN STAIN
- Microwave your bottle of Get Serious! Pet Stain & Odor Remover
- You can microwave it again & again and it WON’T lose it’s power
Use it on
- Pet Hair
- Hard Surfaces
Get Serious! Pet Stain & Odor Remover is safe to use around children (and pets). It leaves behind NO RESIDUE because it’s a water-based formula.
- contains NO d-Limonene
By the way, the spot in my guest room is GONE and so far the room smells like it did BEFORE the accidents.
Get Serious products are available in 1 pt., 32 oz and gallon containers in formulations for both dogs as well as cats.
You can find Get Serious Pet Stain & Odor Remover at Petsmart.com as well as pet stores around the country.
Thank you to Van Charles Laboratories for providing me with Get Serious products to test for this review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.
Go to Get Serious and tell me what kind of animal is on the front page.
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Add us to your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on February 2, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck