Williams-Sonoma is offering complimentary technique classes, the perfect opportunity to learn and try new things. Cooking is one of the most enjoyable experiences you can have – it’s a time for discovering and experimenting. And as you develop new techniques, you’ll become more creative and adventurous when planning menus and entertaining.
Led by culinary experts, these complimentary classes are held in their stores, where you’ll see products at work, learn helpful cooking tips and sample selected recipes.
- Springtime Baking – Sunday, March 29
- Best of Breakfast – Sunday, April 5
- Healthy Cooking – Sunday, April 19
- Cooking for Kids – Sunday, April 26
- Strata, Frittata, and More – Sunday, May 3
- Thrill of the Grill – Sunday, May 17
- Summer Drinks – Sunday, May 31
- All About Ice Cream – Sunday, June 7
Contact your local Williams-Sonoma store for class times and details.
To see all of their in-store classes, visit the Store Events page at Williams-Sonoma.com.