I know, you’re sick and tired of me complaining about feeling sick and tired from this whole MENOPAUSE thing that we ALL have to deal with (just wait millennials, you won’t be laughing 20 years from now). I realized that I’ve been approaching how I feel about myself all wrong. Between the lack of sleep issues and the I can’t lose weight issues that it’s left me with, I was feeling pretty darn low. As you know, I found a weight loss system that works for me, but I’d be lying if I told you that losing at my age is a lot more difficult than losing when I was in my 20’s or 30’s. So, I’ve decided that since I got a handle on THAT, that I’d take the bull by the horns and change
Rather than whine and complain, I’ve decided to embrace the woman I’ve become. Oh, I’m not saying that I won’t be kicking and fighting my way through my new normal, just the opposite. Now that a bit of the weight has come off, I feel empowered to keep the changes going….in a more POSITIVE direction. So, my next step is to begin to take charge of the other symptoms, because I’m just tired of the…
- mood swings
- not being able to get to sleep (or stay asleep if I DO fall asleep)
- joint and muscle aches
- vaginal dryness (I thought sex was supposed to get BETTER)
- having to change my underwear when I laugh
- and the REST of the lovely things that menopause brings (thankfully I’m over the hot flashes and night sweats)
After researching my options, I’ve decided to go natural and begin taking Menopause 731. I’ll be chronicling my journey both here and on social media so those of you who are dealing with perimenopause, menopause and post-menopausal discomforts can learn along with me just what it is, how it works, if it helps, and of course you know you can always ask me questions on social media.
- Join me in my quest to conquer our menopause discomforts and we can conquer this together. Here’s a coupon to get you started with Menopause 731 for 25% off and free shipping: http://bit.ly/Menopause731Zippy
- Don’t forget to follow along on Facebook and Instagram as well, where I’ll share photos and MORE!