I realized that it’s been some time since I wrote about earning a little extra money on the side. The thing that I enjoy about these part time jobs is that I can work when I want to and take off for the beach when the weather is beautiful with no GUILT. A little extra in the wallet doesn’t hurt. It can mean the difference between the pick up window at McDonald’s and white tablecloths at The Capital Grille.
Check out these current listings of work from home opportunities….and don’t forget to order the pan fried calarmari appetizer (it’s my FAVORITE).
Arise – Currently looking for MAC Enthusiasts for sale position from HOME
- Are YOU a sales star who can successfully close customers of the #1 maker of music players, phones, and laptops 30% of the time when they still might “be a PC?”
- Do YOU own a Mac or iPad and are you a Mac Enthusiast?
- Do YOU have a excellent phone skills, and are you able to work independently?
West at Home – The nice thing about working for West is that you’re an employee rather than an independent contractor. They PROVIDE all of the equipment to work out of your home (so there are no expenses on your part other than a background check) and they offer medical and dental benefits. You’ll still be able to make your own hours,
LiveOps – Phone opportunities are available for
- Inbound Direct Sales
- Commissioned Agent Services
- Casual Dining Services
- Customer Care
- Licensed Insurance Sales
- Outbound Consultative Sales
- Bilingual Phone Services (Spanish & French)
VIP Desk – Brand Ambassadors always seem to be in demand at VIP Desk. You will be handling incoming telephone calls, emails and chat from the best customers of our high-profile, brand-conscious clients. You will be answering customer inquires, assisting them shopping and selling reputable, top-quality products and services. There is never any cold calling.
Leave a Reply