There’s nothing that sets the mood for the holidays than creating a festive motif. Decorating for the holidays is a time honored tradition, and incorporating DIY projects give you home that unique touch.
Since I’m in the midst of travel, I’ve been searching for some tips and ideas for when I return home, and I’m sharing them with you today for #Thanks30.
For more holiday preparation ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Get Holiday Ready with Easy Homemade Cleaning Recipes by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Be Holiday Ready by Controlled Confusion
- Checklist for Thanksgiving by Life with Lisa
- DIY Thanksgiving Decor by Champagne Living
- Holiday Prep and Practice by Rajean Blomquist
- Checklist for the Holidays by Tools 2 Tiaras
Would your brand like to participate in #Thanks30? Fill out this form for more information.