- Grape juice
- Coffee with Milk
- Chocolate Ice Cream
Pop Quiz….. What do all of those have in common?
WOW – 85% of you knew the answer. For the other 15% – They’re all tough stains that FOR ME – requiring a trip to the store to replace what I’ve ruined.
I’m thinking that an adult bib might be appropriate. Can you picture that? Until Calvin Klein designs a classic bib to match my newest dress, I’m stuck with the stains or the expense. Or am I?
“Childhood is just too short to worry about stains. With new all Oxi-Active, many tough stains can be removed in one wash, but the memories that come with making them can last a lifetime.” – Dr. Michele Borba – parenting expert &; all Oxi-Active spokesperson. Dr. Borba hasn’t met me yet, or she’d include “adulthood” in that statement.
I’ll tell you right now that I’m not really comfortable talking about laundry detergent. Not that I think they’re all alike, it’s more like it’s just not a fun subject to talk about. Especially when I walk into the laundry room and see the pile of clothes waiting to be washed. However, I had the opportunity to try the new all Oxi-Active Laundry Detergent and found that many of the stains listed (chocolate, wine and coffee) were significantly lessened in just ONE washing. All has packaged 2 important ingredients in ONE bottle – the famous all cleaning power PLUS oxi action! You can even use it in HE machines. PLUS – IT SMELLS GREAT.
The all Oxi-Active Stain Insurance Policy GUARANTEES that it will work better on blood, chocolate ice cream, wine and grass or they’ll refund your purchase price (up to $5.99). Want to try it for yourself? All is offering $1.00 off coupons on Oxi-Active so you don’t have to wait to try it!
Thank you to MomSelect and all for providing me with a bottle of the new all Oxi-Active as well as this giveaway. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are my own.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on June 2, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor for fulfillment.
* Good Luck