The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
When I shop for household electronics I look for the functions that I want with a LOOK that I think will fit with the room. But, what you DON’T realize that I do is also look for the ENERGY STAR label.
Why ENERGY STAR® ?
Underneath what you see on the surface, I am always concerned with two things.
- Is it better for the environment?
- Will it save me money?
Knowing that I don’t leave a footprint on the environment like that of a yeti is important to this gal who grew up in the 60’s fighting for causes that are important to her. I also look for ways to get the BEST for LESS, and saving money on energy bills is one of my FAVORITE ways to save (as it happens month after month, year after year). My thinking is that if I save money on one thing, I can spend it on another (like travel or a great facial).
Whether in sleep, idle, or on, you can trust ENERGY STAR appliances to save power.
>>ENERGY STAR is a good choice for people interested in reducing their energy bill while helping to protect the environment.
>>ENERGY STAR certified products save customers money. Products come with two price tags: the purchase price and the cost of operating the product. ENERGY STAR certified products can help customers save money on operating costs by reducing energy expenses without sacrificing performance.
>>ENERGY STAR certified products reduce energy usage, which is good for the environment. Reduced energy helps to: Fight climate change, Reduce carbon emissions and other pollutants, Preserve more of the Earth’s natural resources
Which is why I turn to Best Buy
Best Buy is committed to providing sustainable products, including offering a large selection of energy-efficient products like ENERGY STAR certified consumer electronics and appliances. I believe in buying at a store that positively impacts our environment and our communities.
- ENERGY STAR certified sound bars and/or dryers can help you save money on your utility bill
- ENERGY STAR certified products help protect the environment by using reduced energy
Best Buy’s commitment to sustainability
- In 2015, Best Buy customers purchased enough ENERGY STAR® certified products to collectively save $67,120,515 in annual energy costs.
- In 2015, Best Buy customers pruchased ENERGY STAR® certified products to collectively save enough energy to help power 70,538 households for a year.
- In 2015, Best Buy customers purchased enough ENERGY STAR® certified Audio Equipment and Sound Bars to collectively help prevent the greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to removing 2,013 cars from the road for an entire year.
ENERGY STAR Products at Best Buy
ENERGY STAR certified audio/video equipment, including sound bars is up to 50 percent more efficient than conventional models. Consumers can maximize their energy savings by bundling ENERGY STAR certified televisions and sound bars and other products.
ENERGY STAR certified dryers use 20 percent less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance. They do this using innovative energy saving technologies, such as moisture sensors that detect when clothes are dry and automatically shut the dryer off. Many ENERGY STAR dryers also include convenient features, such as steam cycles that can help save time on ironing clothes by preventing wrinkles.
More than 80 percent of American homes have a clothes dryer, so the savings opportunity is huge. If all clothes dryers sold in the US were ENERGY STAR certified, Americans could save $1.5 billion each year in utility costs and prevent greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to more than 2 million vehicles. To choose a dryer that saves energy and money while protecting the environment, look for the ENERGY STAR label.
******Rebates are often available from utilities for smart home products and appliances. Find rebates in your area for energy-saving products.
- ENERGY STAR Product Finder
- ENERGY STAR Rebate Finder
- Learn how YOU can save energy by watching THIS VIDEO