I’ll be attending the Cinderella Event and premiere as a guest of Disney Movie Studios. The products mentioned within this post have been provided by each of the individual brands mentioned. All opinions are my own.
- Largest pumpkin in the patch – √
- White mice caught – √
- Fairy Godmother on speed dial – √
- Christian Louboutin glass slippers ordered – √
- Liquid courage to stand up to those nasty step-sisters – √
That’s a good start, but it’s not quite as complete as I need the list to be. You see from February 28 – March 1 I’ll be running down the red carpet trying to make it back to my coach before midnight as I ditch my evil step-sisters and slip past the bouncers at the Cinderella Event and premiere in Hollywood. You just can’t keep me away from a good old fashioned BALL.
Of course YOU’RE included…simply follow along…
You’ll be able to get an inside look of what it takes to get “glammed” up (at JC Penney’s Glam Ball – with hair/makeup touch-ups & accessories to make us ready to meet
Mr. Prince Charming) before stepping out on the town, to a behind the scenes peek at the celebs as they waltz down the carpet and into the theater. Of course I’ll be there to bring you a Champagne Living review and wrap up of the film and festivities.
Make sure you’re following me on
- Twitter: @zipporahs
- Facebook: zipporahsandler and champagneliving
- Instagram: @zipporahs
6 MUST HAVES for my trip
- I’ll be updated from my Lumia 635 throughout the event
- A bottle of Josh Cellars Sauvignon Blanc – because a girl’s got to wine
- RockinBeauty BB Cream for a great base without heavy coverage. I don’t want my face to crack when I smile at Prince Charming.
- An all-in-one stick that colors my lips, cheeks AND eyes provided by Paula Dorf Perfect Color – tucked into my bag.
- A little bling goes a long way, and I’ll be adorning my skin with some Black Lace Skin Jewelry, hopefully the sparkle will catch his eye.
- After the event I’ll be keeping you posted on my trusty Lenovo Yoga 3. It’s my travel computer that does it ALL whether I’m in the backseat of a pumpkin or hiding from my evil stepsisters at Starbucks.
- Visit the official CINDERELLA Website
- Like CINDERELLA on Facebook
- Follow CINDERELLA on Twitter
- Follow CINDERELLA on Instagram
- Follow CINDERELLA on Pinterest
- Follow CINDERELLA on Google +
Cinderella opens in theaters on March 13, 2015
Jenn Park says
Love it! It’s going to be so much fun!
Zipporah Sandler says
Yes, I’ve been to a lot of these and they’re always fun.
Looking forward to meeting you! BTW, can you share your Fairy Godmothers digits? I think my F.G. blocked my number!