Today I checked out some celebrity costumes from past years. All of them involve wearing a simple pair of the new L’eggs Energy tights collection (which you can pick up for $7.99 at CVS and other stores). Here are my favorite celebrity costume hacks!!
- Recreate Kim Kardashian’s skeleton look with the L’eggs Energy Tights in black, a black shirt and some white chalk.
- Sport a modern day Sandy from Grease outfit, like top model Lindsay Ellingson, with black L’eggs Energy Footless Tights and a signature leather jacket.
- Channel your inner Queen Bey during the cold October night by adding on the black L’eggs Energy Footless Tights and some yellow stripes.
- For an alternative queen costume, try Alessandra Ambrosio’s take on the classic Queen of Hearts with L’eggs knee-high trouser socks!
- Princess of hosiery Kate Middleton makes a perfect witch wearing fishnets! Instantly make your witch costume more weather-appropriate with black L’eggs Energy Tights.
** Photos courtesy of this Harper’s Bazaar article. No celebrities are formally associated with the L’eggs brand or products.
For more fun fall DIY’s, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Pumpkin quilling pattern for place card by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to make homemade fall leaf placemats by Tools 2 Tiaras
- How to make pressed leaves by Life with Lisa
- Celebrity Costume Hacks by Champagne Living
- Carving Pumpkins by Controlled Confusion
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.