I thought for sure that by escaping New England for Florida that I had left behind ice and snow, bundling up on winter mornings and dry, chapped skin. While we may only have one or two days of a frost each winter, my body has gotten used to the heat and I will wear warmer clothes when the temperature dips into the 50’s and dry, chapped skin is a year round affair. For those of you in the north, I know you know that you have no sympathy for me (especially when February rolls around), but I do travel up to New England and New York often.
- In cooler weather you’ll find me wearing tights with my skirts to protect my legs, and I almost always have a scarf wrapped around my neck. I keep a great pair of leather gloves tucked into my handbag in case the temperatures dips, because there’s nothing as unattractive as dry, chapped, itchy skin. Of course I also use Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Body Lotion with it’s unique formula that includes buffered alpha hydroxy that gently smoothes and moisturizes to reveal healthier-looking, radiant skin. The only want to have beautiful, silky skin is to take care of it BEFORE there’s a problem, so I use Eucerin year round.
For those times when you’re caught off-guard by the elements Eucerin Calming Creme has a gentle, non-greasy formula that combines calming oatmeal and natural emollients that help relieve dry, itchy skin for softer, healthier-looking and more comfortable skin.
So don’t be caught with skin that has obviously seen the elements. Cover up when outdoors with fashionable accessories and keep your skin soft and silky with Eucerin.
To help celebrate the transition to the Fall season Eucerin is giving away this fun prize pack to one Champagne Living reader.
The prize pack contains:
- Eucerin Calming Creme
- Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Body Lotion
- Williams-Sonoma Thanksgiving Cookbook
- Deluxe Pumpkin Carving Set
- Pumpkin Spice Aromatique Candle
* Tweet me @zipporahs and @EucerinUS and tell us your tips on how to make November a calming month for skin
* Comment below with your tweet
* Subscribe to Champagne Living, “Join the Clique”, follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
* Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on October 17, 2011.
No purchase is necessary.
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
Void where prohibited by law.
Winners will be selected by Random.org and sent to New Media Strategies for fulfillment. Champagne Living is not responsible for prizes that go unfulfilled by the aforementioned sponsor.
* Good Luck
I received product to facilitate this review, all opinions are strictly my own.