What about the gifts that you have to buy for the teachers, the guy who keeps your lawn looking great, your mail person, etc? What do you get them that’s an appropriate gift for the holidays? Public officials (like your mail carrier) are not allowed to accept cash or gifts over a certain amount.
That’s where Hickory Farms comes in. I used to think that buying pre-packed foods was a cop-out. That it lacked the personal touch, but I have to tell you – with SO many things to have to buy, it’s not such a bad thing to go out and get a beautiful basket that’s already stocked with foods that they can use to entertain during the holidays.
While it’s a bit traditional for my taste, I do know that Jai (my mail woman) looks forward to receiving the package that I give her from Hickory Farms each year. It’s nice that they offer an array of price ranges, making it easy to buy gifts from those little ones to larger “business” gifts (instead of the usual bottle of wine). This year they’ve added ECO-CONSCIOUS packaging for 5 of their signature gift boxes (starting at only $16). This makes an affordable gift and takes the STRESS out of WHAT TO BUY for those that you don’t really know well enough to shop for.
Like they have in years past, Hickory Farms will donate $5 from each Party Planner Gift Box sold (up to a maximum $500,000 donation) to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry Campaign, a national nonprofit that is ending childhood hunger in America. AND AS ALWAYS, they ship to our folks in the military at APO/FPO addresses (select products) so you can show your friend or family member serving our country that you are thinking about them this holiday season.
MomCentral sent me this GORGEOUS Perfect Picnic Basket filled with great cheese, sausage, crackers and more to enjoy. Mr. S immediately called out that we were NOT giving it away and proceeded to take what he wanted out of the basket. So much for using it as a gift….
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Hickory Farms and received a signature gift box from Hickory Farms to thank me for taking the time to participate
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway -unlimited entries (just click on the link it will send the tweet to your twitter. Hit send and you’re all set.)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page – daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on December 9, 2010 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck