#spon: As a member of CX Ambassadors Advocate Program I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Cathay Pacific. This could include the Cathay Pacific providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.
BUCKET LIST: Hong Kong
I know it SEEMS like I’ve been everywhere, but I haven’t. I have a bucket list that I’m quite certain is at least the same length as yours is, and one of those destinations is Hong Kong. I was offered the opportunity to go to the Hong Kong Wine and Food Festival a year ago, but because of a previous obligation, had to turn it down.
I’ve been kicking myself ever since.
When I finally DO get on that plane, you can BET on the fact that I’ll have a seat on the latest Cathay Pacific route from Boston to Hong Kong. Since I have a second home in the South End of Boston, it’s soon going to be easier for me to get on that plane and wake up in . Beginning on May 3, 2015 Cathay Pacific will be offering 4x weekly nonstop service from Boston Logan Int’l Airport to Hong Kong.
6 things I’ve learned about Cathay Pacific
- Cathay Pacific was voted the WORLD’S BEST AIRLINE at the 2014 World Airline Awards.
- My friends who have traveled on Cathay Pacific say that the food from first class to economy is GREAT (and you thought flights were all about soda and pretzels).
- If you’re heading to Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific offers the most nonstop service flights from Chicago, Los Angeles, New York (JFK), Newark Liberty, San Francisco, and yes….beginning in May….Boston
- Whether you fly First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy or Economy – you’ll have an experience that surpasses what you’re used to from the “other” airlines.
- I’m a lounge gal, and my friends who travel Cathay Pacific all RAVE about their airport lounges
- They’re a member of One World Alliance!!! I love being able to swap out my points for air travel on my bucket list.
[bctt tweet=”Enter to win 2 RT tickets from Boston to Hong Kong on @CathayPacific”]
- Learn more about the new Boston (and other flights) at: Cathay Pacific US Website
- Sign up for the CX Ambassadors Advocate Program
- Follow the hashtag #CXAmbassador via twitter & facebook
Enter to win 2 RT tickets to Hong Kong
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Join the CX Ambassadors Program for a chance to win 2 round trip tickets on the new flight from Boston to Hong Kong. Total ARV of all prizes is $1,050 (not inclusive of taxes). The promo ends March 31. 2015. No purchase necessary.
[bctt tweet=”Enter to win 2 RT tickets on @CathayPacific from BOS to HX. Details: “]
Photo credit: By chensiyuan (chensiyuan) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0-2.5-2.0-1.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons