I still have a long way (and quite a few pounds) to go, but I do try to take care of myself. Being able to break things down into smaller increments can actually help you reach your health goals without getting overwhelmed. Walmart is hosting America’s Biggest Health Fair on October 6, 2015 and they want you to know that if you take #Just10 minutes every day, you could be on the road to a healthier lifestyle
JUST 10 MINUTES
Here are my top 10 ways to spend 10 minutes
- Take 10 minutes when you wake up to stretch once you hop out of bed in the morning.
- Eat breakfast!
- Stop and breath. Not the automatic kind, but full deep breathing exercises. Sit up straight and inhale through your nose and out through your mouth. In 10 minutes you’ll feel energized.
- Write it down. Keeping a journal is great therapy, and 10 minutes is MORE than enough time to get it all out and on paper.
- Take a 10 minute walk. Did you know that you can break your exercise up into small 10 minute sessions and it will still be effective?
- Meditate for 10 minutes. Take time to renew your soul each day.
- Call a friend. Catching up with old friends for 10 minutes will lift your spirits and keep you connected.
- Do something nice for yourself. A quick polish change, read a chapter of that book you’ve been meaning to pick up, or sit with your favorite magazine. You deserve it.
- Stop and relax mid-day. Have a cup of tea or a favorite drink and sit and relax. Ten minutes can re-energize your mind AND body.
- Take 10 minutes on October 10th & head to America’s Biggest Health Fair at Walmart*
America’s Biggest Health Fair
- Where: Your neighborhood Walmart
- When: October 10 2015
- Time: noon – 4pm
- What: Screenings for blood pressure, BMI, Blood Glucose and more
For more information about America’s Biggest Health Fair at your neighborhood Walmart visit: Walmart