If you’ve been hearing a lot about Alice.com lately, there’s a reason. I’ve actually been a member of the site for about 6 months and have been using them to purchase a lot of the stuff that I normally run to the warehouse store for (like paper goods. laundry and other cleaning products, OTC medicines, etc). The REASON that I prefer using Alice.com over running to the warehouse store is that I’m getting prices that are comperable (or less) than what I normally pay and Alice.com provides FREE SHIPPING…PLUS, they offer manufacturers coupons (something my warehouse store doesn’t offer). The result is that I’m able to purchase these items for LESS than I can locally.
Now I never run out of the essentials that I like to keep stocked here at the Mansion.
On my last shopping “trip” at Alice.com I saved over 30% on my favorite dishwashing soap.
Being very mindful of what I spend, I like to be able to keep track (budget) my spending, especially on things like paper products and the like. Let’s just say that I allow myself $25 a month for non-edibles. Alice.com allows me to create a budget (by room that I use the items in) and figure out exactly how much I should/do spend in each category. It also tracks my savings giving me a VERY effective means of keeping control over my spending.
With a budget of only $25 I’d be able to buy
- Alpo Dog Treats for Clem – $1.88 (gotta keep the dog happy)
- 24 Rolls of Angel Soft toilet tissue – $6.98
- Kleenex Facial Tissues – $.98
- Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste – $1.97 (so i can smile for family photos)
- 3 Bars of Dial Basics Soap – $1.18
- Airwick Spray – $.99 (to make the house smell nice)
- 50 oz. Purex Ultra Laundry Detergent – $4.84
- Kashi Cereal Puffs – $2.67 (going to relax and have a bowl of cereal instead of shopping)
- Halls Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops – $1.52 (it’s cold season)
- Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Reliever – $3.39 (the in-laws are coming for the holidays)
My two favorite things about buying from Alice.com are the
- COUPONS – that are applied AUTOMATICALLY (no clipping required)
- I don’t have to LUG all of those large/heavy packages into and out of the car – they’re delivered right to my front door.
This time of year (you know, when you’re dealing with ice and snow), it’s no fun to have to run out for a roll of toilet paper. With Alice.com you can be sure that you’ll have enough in the house without having to run out in that blizzard.
Take a minute and check out Alice.com and all of the great items and features to make shopping from home easier and CHEAPER. If you join (it’s FREE by the way), look under the Refer a Friend tab for an affiliate program where users can give their readers $10 off once $50 is spent on the site, and then they get 3% back of the purchases for a year!
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alice.com. All opinions are 100% mine.