Remember that trip to L.A. I took last month?
I thought so. Did I mention that while I was there, we got to hang out on the set of Agent Carter? I didn’t? Well, shame on me. I’m going to make it right…by giving you some INSIDE INFORMATION! But, remember…this is ONLY FOR YOU (and your few closest friends).
I admit that before I knew that I was going for a set visit, that I hadn’t watched Agent Carter. Again…shame on me. I was clueless. I saw the name and thought, this must be a cartoon. BUT NO! Here’s a peek at last year’s season.
I thought so.
I love the retro-mystery-feel of Agent Carter. I feel like I’ve immersed myself in the detective novels of my youth, with fabulous settings, a wardrobe that would make any fashionista’s heart flutter (more about that later this week), and fast and furious scenarios.
OK, now that you and I are up to speed (those who were fans before can skip RIGHT TO THIS PART).
Here are some FUN things that I from Michelle Fazekas, Tara Butters, Hayley Atwell and James D’Arcy
- Season 2 is set in a new location LOS ANGELES! It seems they moved their base of operations to showcase some sunshine and a new look.
- Look for some new characters, including Kurtwood Smith who comes and plays a new like mentor for Thompson and potentially a little bit of a foil for Peggy!
- There’s a new antagonist in season two: Whitney Frost (played by Wynn Everett)
- Marvel lovers will be happy to learn…there’s a LOT MORE MARVEL this year.
- The 411 on Miss Piggy is that she’s very real (hmmm….she always came across as a diva to me). Then again, when you dubsmash with Miss Piggy….
- The cast and crew are all pranksters. Example: Hayley and Tara came in on a Sunday and wrapped a writer’s office entirely in, in wrapping paper for their birthday. Everything from a penny to a paper clip, their pillows, their couch….
- Follow on Agent Carter on Facebook
- Twitter: @AgentCarterTV #AgentCarter
- Tumblr: agentcarterabc
- Pinterest: agentcarterabc
- Google+: +AgentCarter
- Website: Marvels Agent Carter
Disclosure: I was invited by Disney to cover this event. All opinions are strictly my own.