It’s a struggle – at least for me. I wake up with the intention of heading out to the gym, but it almost NEVER happens. I have a Total Gym at home that I use to exercise, but I need more than just that. I’ve recently discovered an online service that offers subscriptions to fitness, yoga, and wellness videos right from your computer. If I want to take a yoga class with Rodney Yee today and pilates with Mari Winsor tomorrow I can – without buying multiple DVD’s.
Gaiam TV, the first streaming video subscription offering designed to reach anyone interested in health, wellness, yoga, fitness and personal development, makes exercising easy. With over 2,000 titles, Gaiam TV, is like a netflix for health and wellness, delivering hundreds of hours of online yoga, Pilates and cardio classes. Gaiam TV viewers can practice with top instructors like Rodney Yee, Seane Corn, Jillian Michaels, Mari Winsor and Kathryn Budig. And with Spring just around the corner, now is the perfect time to get in shape.
No excuses, for a simple monthly fee I have everything that I could want in order to become balanced and fit right at my fingertips. I’ve been wanting to get back to pilates, and with my Total Gym in the flat position it works just like a reformer, but I need a teacher to guide me. I typed “pilates reformer” into the search at the top of Gaiam TV‘s site and was presented with nine videos. Since I’ve been wanting to use the Mari Winsor program I was pleased to find six of those videos were from her collection.
If my computer screen is too small to use or I’d rather work-out while traveling, Gaiam TV is also available on my smartphone, ipod, ipad, or from my television set via Roku. At under $10 per month this is a heck of a lot less expensive than joining a gym and gives you an array of “classes” that are beyond what any one facility could possibly offer. Plus there are no “hours” stopping me from going. If I wake up at 4 am and want to work-out – I can. If I feel like doing a yoga class in my jammies before bedtime – I can. It’s my personal wellness studio at the mansion.
- Busy women need me time – Gaiam TV is your at home gym – anytime, anywhere!
- Innovative Service &World-Class Programming: Gaiam TV is the first streaming video subscription offering designed to reach those interested in health, wellness, yoga, fitness and personal development. With over 2,000 titles, Gaiam TV, it’s like a netflix for health, wellness, yoga and fitness, delivering hundreds of hours of online yoga, Pilates and cardio classes. Gaiam TV viewers can practice with top instructors like Rodney Yee, Seane Corn, Jillian Michaels, Mari Winsor and Kathryn Budig.
- User-Friendly and Customizable Programming: Gaiam TV’s yoga and fitness studios are flexible and simple to use. Viewers can customize workouts for weight loss, total body sculpting or increased energy and narrow down their options based on level, style, instructor and amount of available time. With Gaiam TV, viewers can easily search for videos, make playlists and preview selections. Plus, subscribers to Gaiam TV are offered the chance to rate and review Gaiam TV titles.
- Instant Access, 24/7 Convenience: Gaiam TV’s entire library of award-winning videos is available anytime, anywhere. Streaming capabilities for Gaiam TV include personal computers, iPads and smartphones.
- Free to Try: Gaiam TV offers a free 10-day trial to prospective subscribers. Gaiam TV’s $9.95 per month subscription fee allows subscribers to stream unlimited content. The subscription to Gaiam TV is no strings attached; there is no commitment, and members can cancel at anytime.
Now I’ve got NO EXCUSE.