I remember it well. B would go out Trick or Treating and come in with a FULL pillowcase full of candy. He’d dump EVERYTHING on the bed and then GO OUT AND DO IT ALL AGAIN. Yes, Halloween was always a night of excess. Out too late, too much candy, etc.
As a mom, I’d look at the pile in dismay and try to figure out HOW to keep him from eating all of that junk (that was AFTER I stole the Snicker’s Bars and Almond Joys – LOL).
Today even MORE of us mom’s are concerned with WHAT our children are eating and Halloween is one of those days that we still dread. It means too much sugar, kids staying up & being hyper from eating all of that candy (you know they eat a good percentage of it before coming home).
Tiger’s Milk bars came to me with a GREAT idea. Why not give out a “healthy” Halloween Treat this year? Tiger’s Milk bars are coated in chocolate and taste just like a YUMMY candy bar – so your kids will NEVER know that they are loaded with
- 16 vitamins and minerals
- Up to 10 grams of protein (king-size bar)
- Good source of calcium and antioxidant Vitamins A and C
- Natural flavors
- Zero trans-fat
I remember eating Tiger’s Milk bars back a LONG time ago (let’s just say it was in the 70’s and leave it at that…LOL). It was something that the COOL KIDS did. We had no idea that it was made by Schiff, one of the leading nutritional supplement companies, we just thought they were AWESOME.
I did notice that they come in a LOT more flavors than I remember having (in the WAY back machine).
- Protein Rich
- Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter & Honey
- Peanut Butter Crunch
They come in regular and KING SIZE (great for YOU before or after your workout).
I want to thank Schiff for sending me some Tiger’s Milk bars for this review and giveaway. I have to say that they brought a smile (and some GREAT memories) to my face.
UPDATE – the prize will be a box of 24 Tiger’s Milk bars!!
- Vote for our “sister” site – The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline LOVE! this site contest
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Add us to your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on November 6, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck