If you’re anything like me, your mobile phone is just as important as your computer. I use my phone for everything
- Making Calls
- Checking in on whrrl
- Researching posts
- Playing games (BlackJack)
- Updating Facebook & Twitter
Basically you can load all those gift cards, loyalty points, etc into your iPhone or Android mobile device. Voila, now you can shop from your phone. No more having those little tags hanging from your key ring or your wallet so STUFFED that it won’t zipper or snap (by the way, there’s nothing worse than seeing someone dressed to the nines take out an overstuffed wallet – it totally ruins the look).
Another cool thing is that the app allows you to “give or get.” Wondering what to give your BFF? You can give a gift card directly from your mobile device. You can also enter your zip code upon downloading and get offers that are redeemable at stores in your area.
And if giving and getting aren’t enough, the very download of the app gives back. SWAGG has partnered with the non-profit organization Stand Up to Cancer. Every time you download the app between now and December 31,2011, SWAGG will donate $1 to Stand Up to Cancer – up to $125,000.
I downloaded the app a couple of weeks ago and have used it while out shopping a LOT. It’s made life easier PLUS, I feel like I was able to give back because of the donations made by SWAGG to Stand Up to Cancer.
SWAGG together with the Clever Girls Collective are giving readers the opportunity to ENTER TO WIN a $4,000 trip for two to the Sundance Film Festival — The Ultimate SWAGG Getaway Sweepstakes
The prize includes:
* 2 night/3 day stay at Yarrow Hotel in Park City Utah (Jan 21 – Jan 23, 2011)
* Ground transportation to and from hotel to airport in Park City, Utah
* Dinner for two at Tao Lounge, including 2 nightclub passes
* All access to The House of SWAGG Gifting Suite
* 2 tickets to a movie premiere on Saturday, January 22nd — movie tbd
* $4,000 value
and as a Champagne Living reader – YOU CAN ENTER IT!
I’d like to see ALL of my readers download the SWAGG app to their phone (or if you don’t have a smartphone, do it online). I’ve lost so many family members to cancer (including my mother when she was only 55), that I want to support their efforts, so that this awful disease gets eradicated in my lifetime. I’ve partnered with Clever Girls Collective and SWAGG in this effort and I’d like you to join me.
1. Download the SWAGG app to your iPhone or Android device (or sign up online).
2. Come back and comment “I downloaded SWAGG”
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail in the comments.
4. The blog that receives the MOST “I downloaded SWAGG” comments will be able to give one of their readers a $100 SWAGG gift card.
5. Help Champagne Living be the BLOG that gets the most downloads & I’ll choose one YOU to receive the $100 SWAGG gift card.
6. Hurry, because this challenge ends on December 31st!
7. Tweet Simply cick on the tweet link & it will autofill your twitter the details.
8. Share this with everyone you know!
9. Thank you – I KNOW we can do this.
I was selected to be a SWAGG Brand Ambassador by Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity. This is a compensated program, but all of the opinions I share are my own.
I downloaded SWAGG!
I downloaded SWAGG!!! I appreciate the chance to help in the fight against cancer!
Simply Being Mommy says
I downloaded SWAGG!
I downloaded Swag! firstname.lastname@example.org
How about some Blackberry love for those of us who don't have Android or IPhone?