I’m a LONG time reader of David Bach (from when he wrote The Automatic Millionaire). His practical financial advice never ceases to amaze me. His newest book called Start Over, Finish Rich: 10 Steps to Get You Back on Track in 2010 is targeted at getting you back on track in these trying economic times.
David Bach has shared 5 Ways to Save $5,000 right now!
1. Exercise smart and save $600 – Have a gym membership? Seek out a better price. Better yet, trade in your membership for a pair of running shoes and save $50 a month!
2. Cancel your subscriptions and save $400 – Gather up all of your subscriptions and CANCEL them. Can’t let go? Consider cheaper services or consider the free online content that is available.
3. Bring your lunch to work and save $2250 – Cook a little extra at dinner time and put the leftovers into single serving containers. Voila! Lunch is served.
4. Stop paying credit card and ATM fees and save $98 –Find a bank that doesn’t charge you for using their own ATMs and commit to using their machines to withdraw money.
5. Take a volunteer vacation and save $3,000 – Seek out a volunteer vacation and have a life-changing experience that gives you a new focus – all for a fraction of the cost of a typical vacation.
Leave a Reply