**The Gin Joint has a partnership agreement with East Dane. They provide clothes, I wear them. I’ll tell you what to wear to make a lasting impression…even if it is paired with a dancing reindeer sweater.
Good food, presents and great conversation. I love the holidays. Except for that ONE GIFT. You know the one. It’s that ugly sweater that your grandmother gives you every year. You open the package as you watch her smile. You thank you and stick it in the bottom of the closet with the other 20 that she’s bought you. You know she’ll expect to see it on you next year, but how do you make an ugly sweater better? You rock some cool clothing around it, and my favorite online shopping spot…East Dane is the prefect place to do that.
5 Steps to ROCK an ugly Christmas sweater
1. You’ve GOT to start with the jeans. Dressing that sweater UP is a big no-no, but pair it with some AG Adriano Goldschmied jeans is the best way to go. They are classic and stylish. Not too showy, these will work with any type of outfit.
2. You need some shoes, and Cole Haan shoes upgrade any outfit. Personally, the Glenn Cupsole Chukkas are my favorite.
3. UPSTAGE it. Ugly sweater’s may SUCK, but crazy Paul Smith Socks ROCK!
4. Never forget this piece of advice! A leather jacket can bad ass any outfit up…yes, even that Rudolph sweater.
5. Finally a pin by Prize Pins completes the outfit. It’s completely unexpected.
Take THAT ugly sweater….you JUST became trendy.
Leave a Reply