Busy, busy, busy. Our lives are filled with children (or grandchildren), work, family, cooking, cleaning, and on and on. I know that there are times I feel like I just don’t have the TIME. I’ve been there (heck, I’m there now). Some days it feels like I can barely find FIVE MINUTES extra.
What can you do with 5 Minutes?
- Fill your appointments in your planner
- Read a book to your child
- Make an ice cream sundae
- Clean the clutter from your car
- Read that magazine article or blog post
- Take a short walk with your dog
- Make that appointment you’ve been putting off
- Cut some flowers from your garden and put them in a vase
- Relax with a cup of tea or coffee
- Put on some makeup
- Put on some music and dance
- Bake a Nutella Mug Cake