Well, I never thought I’d say THAT in a post on Champagne Living. But, the truth is that there are days when you might feel like the walking dead from working in a dead end job (or like “B” – with NO job and searching). By hooking up with the RIGHT educational program you can change all that. Don’t slip back into the grave again, because I’m also going to tell you about a fun way to enter to win an incredible prize from a company that can help you come alive with education.
But FIRST…you have to check out this HYSTERICAL MyEducation.com Zombie commercial featuring Zoey the Zombie on the My Education site!
Are you back? OK…now that you’ve seen the commercial, let’s talk about how you can win on SO MANY levels.
1. More education means a BETTER JOB or CAREER and MyEducation.com has the solutions. By hooking you up with career schools, colleges and universities, MyEducation.com is your one-stop research solution. Champagne Living is EASY when you have the money, so that’s DEFINITELY a win in my book.
2. Come Alive with education and enter their BI-WEEKLY challenge for a chance to win $100
3. Enter the MyEducation.com zombie commercial challenge. You could win $2500!!!! You can buy a LOT of great outfits and accessories at Loehmann’s, TJ Maxx or Marshall’s for THAT kind of cash. Plus, with the money you win, you can easily de-zombify at a spa for the day.
HOW DO YOU ENTER? It’s as easy as 1-2-3
- Dust off your old video camera (flip, point & shoot or movie camera) and create a commercial about how education can help you “Come Alive.”
- Go to MyEducation.com and enter your video
- Get as many people as you can — your family, your friends, your co-workers, even those folks who suck the life out of you (we all have ‘em!) to watch and BECOME A FAN of your channel. SHARE your channel on your Facebook page, put it on your personal website, even Tweet your channel to all of your friends.
The most original, creative, and popular videos will be amongst those judged (the top 10)
So, what are you waiting for?
For more information and to connect with MyEducation.com:
Become a Facebook fan
Twitter – @MyEducationGirl
YouTube channel for the latest zombie and school survival strategies. After all, we’re in an “Edu-pocalypse” – only the smart will survive.
This post is sponsored by MyEducation.com. All opinions are my own. Find out more at http://www.myeducation.com
I am feeling rather zombei-ish at work myself lately! There are only so many invoices one can enter into the computer without going cross eyed!