OK, so you took my advice and spent a whopping $1.00 to rent a flick, made a couple of nice steaming bowls of hot chocolate and enjoyed movie night with the honey and the kids. But wouldn’t it be a LOT of fun to go out to a REAL MOVIE?
General Mills is going to help you do just that. Since I know that many of you buy cereal for the kids anyway, you might be going to see the hottest new movies out there for FREE.
Beginning this month, when you buy two specially marked boxes of General Mills cereals you can get a free Movie Cash certificate. All you have to do is go to generalmills.com/moviecash and enter the code found inside each of the boxes.
You’ll find the codes in cereals such as:
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Lucky Charms
- Reese´s Peanut Butter Puffs
The list of theaters is HUGE. If you want to see if your neighborhood theater takes Movie Cash, simply check the Movie Cash Locator. This is a great way to get a night out. With movie tickets costing about $12.00 each this is a GREAT way to get a night out for buying something your already purchase.
My Blog Spark and General Mills sent me 4 e-movie cash certificates and a free coupon for a General Mills cereal so that I could see what the program is all about. I was able to use the certificates for Mr. S and I to see the Michael Jackson documentary “This is It” on opening day (so there are NO blackouts…YAY). By the way, if you’re a Michael Jackson fan or just want to see what it looks like when an artist puts together a tour – I HIGHLY recommend seeing it (I understand that they’ve extended the run dates).
They’re also offering one lucky Champagne Living Reader the same package of 4 free Movie Cash Certificates and a free coupon for a General Mills cereal.
- Vote for our “sister” site – The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline LOVE! this site contest
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Add us to your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on November 19, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck