For the past four years I have been a proud member of BzzAgent. Over those four years I have had the opportunity to try all sorts of new and exciting products, services and even restaurants FOR FREE. After I tried the products I would simply tell my friends and family about them and share the bzz. Bzzagent always gives me plenty of coupons for the things that I’m trying so that my friends can get in on these exciting new products as well.
I realized today as I was putting on my latest bzz – CoverGirl’s Outlast Lipstain, that I hadn’t told my Champagne Living friends about BzzAgent. Hey, I hadn’t even told you about this awesome lipstain that I’m using either. I’ll do that some other time soon, today I want to let you know MORE about BzzAgent so that YOU can become a BzzAgent and get all sorts of great stuff as well.
What is a BzzAgent, exactly?
Agents are everyday consumers who believe in honest word of mouth. In other words, they like to:
- Discover and check out new products, services, books and other cool stuff
- Share their honest opinions with people they know
- Have their input and feedback taken seriously by companies and brands
- Build social capital by being in the know and always having something to talk about
What types of people become Agents?
Our volunteer Agents come from all backgrounds and walks of life:
- The young to the young at heart
- Big city professionals to small town, stay-at-home parents
- College students to married CEOs with two kids
As long as you’re honest and enthusiastic, we bet you’d fit right in as an Agent. While you wouldn’t be paid (since word of mouth is genuine, natural and unforced), there are a lot of perks to being an Agent.
Why do people join BzzAgent?
Because they like to participate in frequent word-of-mouth campaigns so they can:
- Have access to and knowledge of products before other people.
- Engage in productive, meaningful two-way communication with major brands and companies. Your voice will be heard!
- Receive special offers and discounts, both for themselves and friends.
What do Agents do?
Agents participate in word-of-mouth campaigns to discover new products or connect with brands they already love.
In other words:
- Agents try a product or service, then naturally share their honest opinions about it with others
- Agents then tell us about those word-of-mouth interactions (both the positive and the negative) by submitting BzzReports on our website
- Agents get a personalized response to each report, with feedback, thanks and encouragement
- How do I know if Bzz
BzzAgent is right for me?
We have two questions for you:
* Are you curious?
* Do you like to share your opinions and ideas?
OK, three questions:
* What are you waiting for?
Here are some of the campaigns that I have (or are) involved in.
- Chili’s Guiltless Grill(R) Menu – (4 FREE entrees)
- AVEENO(R) POSITIVELY AGELESS(TM) Lifting & Firming – (Full size + samples)
- LISTERINE WHITENING (R) Quick Dissolving Strips – (LOTS of strips)
- Storyville Coffee – (2 lbs. of coffee)
- Sonicare – (a FREE SONICARE electric toothbrush)
- Home Cafe (2004) – (a FREE Home Cafe coffeemaker)
- So far I’ve participated almost 70 campaigns