No, I’m not talking about my mental state or my love life here – I’m about to tell you about some wonderful bath and body products that will not only leave you with soft skin, but you’ll be writing to Rachel (the owner of Touch’d) to ask if she’ll PLEASE make a perfume or cologne to match so that you can surround yourself with the divine scents!
Rachel – if you’re reading, consider this my PLEA for a cologne scented with “Tropical Paradise” – because every time I use it I feel like I’m living on island time – RELAXED!
I was sent a jar of Touch’d Organic Sugar Scrub to try. You must know that living in the South Florida sun can dry out my skin and make it flaky. I used this scrub ALL over my body and took the time to use it on my feet (if you try this – make sure to put a washcloth down on the shower floor to stand on, there’s oil in the scrub and it gets pretty slippery).
I even used it after shaving (with no stinging). It sloughed off my white dead skin and left me soft, smooth and smelling heavenly. Created from organic ingredients (includingsSugar, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Essential Oils), I found that there was no need to add any lotion or cream after using the scrub as the oil that’s in the formula does a great job of moisturizing. It left my skin feeling very – TOUCHABLE (um – I’m guessing that’s where the name came from – I have a keen sense of the obvious).
Touch’d bath and body was founded Rachel Ferrucci, when she couldn’t find products to meet all the needs of her family. One product specifically, the organic sugar scrub, was created when her daughter had eczema and the doctors were prescribing medicated creams that seemed to be drying out her skin. She wanted to give her daughter relief without slopping medicated creams all over her delicate body. She researched and read every book on natural oils and how they can benefit our skin. She was successful in concocting the winning formulas in her home bathtub by making a product that was 100% organic and alleviated her eczema.
Currently the Touch’d Product Line Includes ~
- Organic Sugar Scrub– (This is Sugar)Try this on your feet but make sure you place a washcloth down to stand on. Putting oil directly on your feet can be slippery. You can also use this right after you shave- it won’t burn or sting unlike a salt scrub. DO NOT ever use a scrub on sun burned areas
- Moisture Myst- Use right after your shower, your skin will soak it up- Also if you should get any sunburn (which I hope you use sunblock) If you use Moisture Myst 3 x’s a day, you won’t peel
- Bath Butter– If you shave and don’t wax, lather it up on your loofa and use the lather as a shave cream, the moisturizing lather won’t dry out your skin
- Foaming Salt Soak– This is to use in the bath tub, if you have any kind of psoriasis – soak 3 x’s a week for 20 mins in warm (not Hot) water and do this for six weeks. It should help to alleviate it
Touch’d offers various scents (although I can’t imagine using ANYTHING but “Tropical Paradise”) depending on your preferences including
- Cucumber Melon
- Sugar n Spice
- Tropical Paradise <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
- Warm Vanilla
- Almond Puff
- and Unscented
This is one of those times when I wish that the Internet had a “scratch and sniff” option..LOL.
I understand that there’s soon to be a MEN’S LINE (with scents that include “Outlaw” and “Captain”). I’m going to get some for Mr. S, because he has a BAD HABIT of stealing my bath & body products (he has terribly dry skin).
For a limited time Champagne Living’s readers can purchaseTouch’d products at 25% off through July 15th by using the code: Champagne
If you’re in the Connecticut area you should be able to find Touch’d at select day spas, salons and boutiques as well as online.
Thank you to Touch’d for providing this product for my review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.
Go to http://touchd.net and look around. Then come back and tell me which product and scent appeals to you the most! You can also find a LOT of other Touch’d Giveaways on Moomette’s Magnificents! Go enter them ALL for an even BETTER chance of winning.
- Join the Touch’d Facebook page- http://facebook.com/
- Follow Touch’d on Twitter- http://Twitter.com/touchd
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
NOTE: You may enter ALL of the Touch’d Giveaways on participating blogs but may only win ONCE!
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on June 28, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor for fulfillment.
* Good Luck