Holiday #1 – DONE
Holiday #2 – DONE
Holiday #3 – arriving next week
With the Butterball Turkey long gone and the credit card brimming, I’m starting to lose some of that spirit that I had earlier in the month. The country has been hit with a cold snap – from the blizzard in the Northeast to the 27 degrees here in South Florida last night – I’m feeling like I just want to spend the day in my pajamas. I NEED SOME CHEER and I NEED IT NOW!
Coffee-Mate offers these 10 ways to add a little cheer and if you keep reading to the bottom, there’s an 11th way that I think you’ll REALLY like
1. Break out the heavy winter coat
2. Greet chilly mornings with a hot cup of coffee flavored to perfection. Get in the spirit of things by trying Gingerbread Latte or Peppermint Mocha.
3. Personalize your coffee cups for the whole family.
4. Surprise friends and family with your newfound barista skills you learned from Coffee-mate!
5. De-stress from it all! Grab a good book, turn off your phone, and retreat to tranquility.
6. Watch a holiday movie with popcorn and Gingerbread Latte
7. Take a nighttime walk and see the lights and decorations
8. Use free e-card websites to send funny or irreverent Holiday cards, or start looking for your Valentine’s Day careds now.
9. Connect with a long-lost friend on Facebook
10. Brew a cup of your favorite flavor and count your blessings.
While I like my coffee black, I do love a treat every now and then and what better way to treat yourself than adding some of these wonderful seasonal Coffee-Mate flavors to your morning, afternoon or anytime cup.
* Sugar & Spice (NEW!): Sweet and delicious, a seasonal treat. Ring in the holidays with the taste of sweet sugar and warm cinnamon spice!
* Eggnog Latte (NEW!): Rich eggnog with a smooth latte taste. What would the holidays be without the flavor of Eggnog? Invite over some guests and prepare a holiday flavored latte for everyone on your list.
* Gingerbread Latte (NEW!): Spicy gingerbread meets smooth latte. Warm up the holidays with the classic taste of Gingerbread Latte. It’s the perfect way to celebrate this season.
* Pumpin Spice: Try the rich and comforting flavor of our seasonal Pumpkin Spice. It’s a perfect way to enjoy a familiar flavor and relish in the warmth of the holiday season.
* Caramel Apple: There’s nothing like a caramel apple in your cup to celebrate the season — you’ll really fall for new, delicious Caramel Apple
I’m going to let you in on a little secret of mine. I was struggling with sleeping. I begged my doctor for suggestions to make falling asleep easier. I had tried everything under the sun, when he said “Zippy, why don’t you just drink warm milk before bed? It worked for our parents and grandparents..” He went on to explain how warming milk releases the tryptophan. I don’t like the flavor of milk, so I add a splash of one of these wonderful flavored Coffee-Mate creamers to my milk before I go to sleep (the kids might like flavoring their milk with Coffee-Mate as well).
Now on to that 11th bit of cheer for you…..
I received the Coffee-Mate gift pack, just like the one we’re giving away to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway – unlimited entries (just click on the link it will send the tweet to your twitter. Hit send and you’re all set.)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page – daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on January 12, 2010 11:59 EST.