This week’s “Things I Learned From” comes from an author of science fiction and fantasy – Michael Young. I love these simple ideas that do a LOT.
- You can teach a kid anything–as long as you have a cool accent.
- Sometimes a foam ball is more interesting than a video game.
- You don’t have to be too famous for a grader schooler to want your autograph.
- The simpliest game of Simon Says is more interesting to students than the best math lesson
- Forth graders are like pidgeons: they circle at the sight of food.
- Earplugs should be standard subsitute teacher equipment. 😉
Michael Young is the author of The Canticle Kingdom
Leave a Reply