You may have noticed the badge on the sidebar that I posted this past week. It says that I’m an Ambassador of the television show The View. Having watched The View on and off since 1997, and the fact that I absolutely LOVE the banter that goes on (you do realize that I’m one of The Review Broads – and who loves to banter more than we do???), I felt that I had no choice but to join in when offered this opportunity by Mom Central..
What does this mean for YOU?
- I’ll bring you the inside scoop on upcoming guests/storylines for The View
- I’ll have the opportunity to provide direct feedback to the ABC Daytime marketing team (so be sure to let me know what you’d like me to tell them).
- You’ll be the first to know about what goes on both behind the scenes and in front of the camera. In other words, what I know – you know.
- You’ll be able to connect with other fans of The View.
If you’d like to connect with The View (and the women of the view) now. You can follow them on twitter at:
Use the hashtag #theviewmoms to keep up with the twitter of The View Brand Ambassadors and MORE.
Oh and there’s SOMETHING you WON’T want to miss out on, because you could
Win a trip to The View!
- One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive an all-expenses paid trip (with a friend) to New York to visit the set of The View and sit in the audience for a show taping!
- Fill out this survey by February 28, 2010 for the chance to win.
- Sweepstakes rules
Here’s a little 411 (you’re among the first to know) – On Monday’s show, Senator Evan Bayth of Indiana will talk exclusively to the hosts of “The View” in his first and only network television appearance since announcing he won’t run for re-election in 2010. I’m very curious to hear what he has to say. I know that Washington’s all aflutter with what this means to BOTH parties at this point.
“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”
Congrats!!! This is huge!!
Thanks Katja. It should be FUN.