You can’t keep me away from a good party. Whether it’s a simple evening of cocktails and chatter with friends, a large gathering or a huge event like the Superbowl – I’m THERE! When it involves football players I’m there TWICE!
What’s better than spending Superbowl Sunday with friends and family?
Be The Ultimate Pro Football Party Hall of Famer Contest and Pick the Helmet Instant Win Game
I just entered a fun contest and it was EASY to enter. I uploaded a photo of my family and friends at one of our parties. You can enter too by uploading either a photo or a video and a title and short essay.
Because the Grand Prize Winner will Win:
* Trip for 2 to the Hall of Fame® in Canton, OH.
* Tickets to the Friday night “Enshrinee Dinner”
* VIP tickets to the Friday night Hall of Famers post dinner reception.
* Tickets to the PFHOF Enshrinement Ceremony on Saturday.
* Tickets to a round table on Sunday with PFHOF Members.
* Tickets to a Tailgate Party on Sunday before the PFHOF Game (provided such game occurs).
* Tickets to the PFHOF Game (provided such game occurs).
* A Plaque (to be designed and provided by MARS Advertising, Inc., Diamond’s agent) will be placed at the PFHOF Snack Bar during the Enshrinement Weekend and related events.
* A “VIP Moment” during which a PFHOF Member will present a trophy (to be designed and provided by MARS Advertising, Inc., Diamond’s agent) to a winner determined by Diamond of the Promotion during one of the enshrinement events set forth above (to be determined by the PFHOF).
* Plaque hung in the Hall of Fame snack bar
* $5,000 cash USD
NOW THAT my friends is a Par-Tay! There are also 1,000 game prizes of $50 gift cards. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry, because entries are only being accepted through February 7th, after that the VOTING begins (2/8 – 2/11) and the winner will be announced on February 15th.
To enter the contest go to: http://www.snackbowl2011.com/
Good Luck!! I’m available to be a guest if you win 🙂
I wrote this post as a result of my participation in the #snackbowl campaign. I was compensated by Collective Bias for this post