The red carpet has officially been rolled out. If you’re planning on visit the mansion this weekend, you’ll need to be decked out in your designer gowns, borrowed jewelry and a gorgeous man (or woman) on your arm. If not, I’ll show you to the maid’s entrance.
This is the first year (in many) that I’ve actually seen quick a few of the movies that have been nominated for awards. In preparation of The Oscars we’re doing our last minute homework (we’re pre-screening the DVD of Precious tonight). Fortunately, this homework won’t require Cliff Notes and involves vats of hot buttered popcorn (served by white gloved waiters of course). If you’ve missed some of the flicks that are nominated, this would be a GREAT time to get to RedBox and rent movies like
- “The Hurt Locker”
- “Inglourious Basterds”
- “District 9”
- “Julie & Julia”
- “Up “
all up for awards this Sunday night.
- “Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” – available March 9, 2010
- “Up in the Air” – available March 9, 2010
- “The Princess and the Frog” – available March 16, 2010
- “An Education” – available March 30, 2010
- “Crazy Heart” – available April 20, 2010
You can check out reviews of “Precious” and “The Princess and the Frog” coming soon on The Review Broads (we’ll be giving away a copy of “The Princess and the Frog” as well).
To celebrate the Oscars, Redbox and Champagne Living are giving away 5 FREE RENTAL CODES to 2 winners! This is a quick giveaway – ending on Saturday night. All you have to do is GUESS who the winner of the Best Picture Award will be. This will be a random draw (so your answer need not be correct – it’s all in fun).
To add to the excitement, you can also cast your votes online for your winning Oscar picks for the chance to win prizes with the redbox Spotlight Awards contest. The Spotlight Awards contest gives you a chance to cast your vote for your favorites in seven award categories and you will be entered to win a grand prize of a year’s worth of movies (365 one-night movie rentals). For more info and to enter, visit www.redbox.com.
Thank you to redbox for providing this giveaway. We were in no way paid for this post and all opinions are strictly our own.
This is a QUICK ENDING GIVEAWAY – so enter NOW!
- Join the Champagne Living Community – NEW!
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on March 6, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck