Have you been following my ups and downs on the #31Days challenge to eat healthier and get my weight under control? One of the things that I haven’t talked much about is breakfast. Why? Because it’s not the most exciting meal of the day…especially when you’re in a rush and trying to eat healthier. One of my goals on the #31Days program is to increase the amount of fiber that I take in. My doctor has been after me to increase the amount of fiber in my diet.
Today I ate a cereal that I hadn’t had it a VERY long time. As I opened my box of MultiGrain Cheerios cereal I had visions of Ben in his high-chair 25 years ago with cheerios surrounding him. We used to have our breakfast together and both enjoyed them (although mine didn’t end up on the floor). Back then Cheerio’s were a healthy choice for breakfast and today they’re even HEALTHIER with the newest member of the Cheerio’s family – MultiGrain Cheerios.
How cool is it that they’ve paired up with The Biggest Loser? When you purchase specially marked boxes of MultiGrain Cheerio’s you’ll find a code on the inside flap. Simply go to the MultiGrain Cheerios website and enter your code to start on an INCREDIBLE weight management journey. It includes a FREE 7-Day plan from The Biggest Loser club and includes:
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator to gauge how much weight you may need to lose or gain to be considered healthy and not at risk for serious health problems
- An exclusive 7 Day Plan that pairs daily meal plans with cardio and strength-training routines
- 15 tasty recipes that will give your body the fuel it needs to get through the day
- Daily workouts that couple cardio with mobility and resistance exercises to hit major muscle groups
What a great way to kick-start your New Year’s Intentions and get a healthy start to the day.
Funny, but my first mouthful reminded me of the great flavor of Cheerio’s that I’ve been missing, and with 16g of whole grains per serving (my doctor will be pleased as well).
You can also join MultiGrain Cheerios on Twitter™ during each episode of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser: Couples” Tuesday nights at 8PM EST through May 24, to connect with past contestants, share weight loss tips and discuss how to become your own Biggest Loser. Be sure to follow @MGCheerios and use the hashtag #mgcheerios to keep up with the conversation!
Check out this great kit that they sent to help get me to the gym. It’s got a gym bag, water bottle, case to keep my MultiGrain Cheerio’s for a snack and a big box of cereal. Did I mention that one of my readers will win one as well?
The information, prize pack and giveaway have all been provided by Cheerios through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are strictly my own.
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway – unlimited entries (just click on the link it will send the tweet to your twitter. Hit send and you’re all set.)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!- 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to a sweepstakes site – 5 extra entries
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page – daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 6, 2010 11:59 EST.