Soupçon – A suspicion; a suggestion; hence, a very small portion; a taste.
Soup’s On – I’m hungry, I’m watching my weight and I want something GOOD and hearty
While my initial #31Days jumpstart is officially over, I AM continuing to keep the momentum going. I AM very serious about 2011 being OUR YEAR and I’m committed to making changes. Adding Progresso soup for lunch is not only a delicious choice, but also a low-calorie one. With hearty ingredients like pasta, beans, corn and rice, and flavor-packed vegetables like tomatoes, carrots, and peppers, Progresso Soup varieties with 100 calories or less offer a good source of fiber and a full serving of vegetables. Plus, there’s nothing like a HOT bowl of soup on a COLD winter’s day!
Progresso’s Soup give you a LOT more than a soupçon – even if you opt to eat an ENTIRE can for lunch, you’ll still be keeping your calorie count low and the flavor factor high. Yesterday I enjoyed a BIG bowl of Progresso’s Light Chicken Noodle Soup (and I didn’t have to slave over the stove all morning).
To help kick off a new outlook on the New Year, Progresso is excited to announce the return of the “Souper You™ Debut” contest! From now through March 16th, you and can visit Progresso on Facebook and enter for the chance to win a full makeover in New York City.
You might be one of 3 grand prize winners to win a trip for two to New York City from May 20th-22nd including roundtrip airfare, a two-night stay in an NYC hotel, a full makeover, a guided wardrobe shopping spree with a personal consultation at a New York City department store, and $1,000 in spending money.
To enter, you’ll need to do the following:
- Check out Progresso on Facebook to learn more and enter the contest
- Write and submit an essay (200 characters or less) telling Progresso why you love their soups that contain 100 calories or less, and why you should win a trip to NYC for a full fashion overhaul
- In addition, please submit a photo of yourself that visually reinforces the theme of your essay
Once the 10 finalists are announced, you’ll be able to visit Progresso on Facebook from 3/30 through 4/13 to vote for your favorite.
You can also “Follow” Progresso on Twitter to keep up with the latest news from Progresso.
Oh, and Progresso wants to help one of Champagne Living’s readers to stick with THEIR weight management and exercise program by offering up this AWESOME prize pack…
Product, prize pack, information, online coupon and giveaway were all provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back. (unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog! – 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to other sweeps & giveaway sites – 5 extra entries
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 23, 2011 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck