If you haven’t made plans for Mother’s Day – what are you waiting for? Wait – did you actually FORGET that TODAY is mother’s day? Shame on you. You’re going to have to do some quick thinking to give your Mom that special dinner that she deserves. Thankfully, Ruth’s Chris is making it a lot easier for you, because they’re having a GREAT SPECIAL of a 3-course meal for only $39.95 AND they’re giving $25 Gift Certificates to Moms who dine with them today. By the way, if you already have plans for today – the $39.95 special is going on for a while!
The prix fixe menu looks very nice.
(Choice of Starter)
- Caesar Salad – Fresh crisp Romaine hearts tossed with Romano cheese, a creamy Caesar dressing, Parmesan and black pepper crisps
- Steak House Salad – Iceberg, baby arugula and baby lettuces with grape tomatoes, garlic croutons and red onions
- Louisiana Seafood Gumbo
Entrée (Choice of Entrée)
- 6 oz. Filet & Shrimp – A 6-ounce medallion of our filet topped with jumbo Gulf shrimp.
- Chef’s Fresh Fish Selection – Chef’s daily feature
- Barbecued Shrimp – Sautéed New Orleans style in reduced white wine, butter, garlic and spices, served on a bed of our roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Stuffed Chicken Breast – Oven roasted free-range double chicken breast stuffed with garlic herb cheese and served with lemon butter
(Choice of personal side)
- Fresh Broccoli • Sauteed Mushrooms
- 1/2 Broiled Tomato • Creamed Spinach
- Mashed Potatoes
- “Symphony” Selection
- Duo of Fresh Berries with Sweet Cream & Chocolate Mousse
Not only is MOM going to enjoy dinner, but so will YOU (don’t forget to pick up flowers on the way to her house)!