Pantene recently sent me an ELABORATE kit in order to TEST their hair products. They thought of EVERYTHING right down to the lab coat and glasses. I was to be a Pantenologist. Did they NOT KNOW that I wasn’t exactly an “A” student in science? If I could capture the look of HORROR on my science teacher’s faces each time they saw me walk in the classroom door (I WAS the accident waiting to happen – just ask my chemistry teachers), that would have been enough to let them know that a white lab coat – means MedSpa treatments to me, not a science experiment that I have to do.
Since Pantene has changed the way they look at hair care. Using cutting-edge research tools, THEIR scientists now understand the hows and whys of hair structure. I figured I’d humor them.
On the positive side – the mansion is still standing. On the negative side – my scalp is KILLING me from pulling out my hair to test. See, I told you this was not going to be good.
- Curly Hair – smooths cuticles & protects from damage and frizz
- Medium to Thick Hair – minimizes frizz, smooths & allows for easy styling
- Fine Hair – reinforces the structure of the hair for a FULL healthy look
- Color Treated Hair – protecting the outer layer of the hair – leaving it SHINY
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on June 1, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor for fulfillment.
* Good Lu