I can’t think of a better time than NOW to be shopping at Old Navy. The kids have gone back to school and you have the TIME to leisurely browse for all of those great things that YOU’VE been wanting, but had to put on hold – because the kids needed new clothes.
Hey, why not buy a little something for your HONEY while you’re at it? Wouldn’t he be surprised if you came home with this great GOING OUT SHIRT? Not that you’re hinting that you want to go out or anything (no, we’d NEVER do that…ROFL).
Did you know that EVERY week, Old Navy offers an Item of the Week at a deeply discounted price? Check out THIS WEEK’S ITEM….
What’s better than a sharp dressed man? A sharp dressed man dressed on a budget! This week he can look special for not a lot of money with a Going Out Shirt for just $10. It’s regularly $24.50 so you can buy two and STILL save. The sharp look comes in a choice of colors or patterns that look great with jeans, khakis or cargos. Hey, ZZ Top doesn’t have to tell me, I’m CRAZY about a sharp dressed man.
Old Navy is giving 10 of Champagne Living’s readers the opportunity to shop at an even BIGGER discount, because they’ll be giving 10 of you the opportunity to win a
1. These are only one-time use coupons
2. Once redeemed code is no longer valid and cannot be used again
3. The individual code should not be shared with nor used by multiple users
4. If a Sales Associate advises that code is not working, customer should ask them to key in the alpha-numeric code under the barcode (if the code is valid, and it’s just a question of the barcode reader having issue with the print quality of the code, then keying in should work – unless it’s already been redeemed then it will come up as invalid).
We’re going to be doing this QUICKLY – so ready, set, go…..
24 hours and it’s OVER!
What is the one piece of clothing in his closet that they would gladly get rid of to make room for a sharp Going Out Shirt?
- Follow Old Navy on Twitter
- Become a friend of Old Navy on Facebook
- Vote for our “sister” site – The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline LOVE! this site contest
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Add us to your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck
I already subscribe and became a fan of Old Navy on Facebook.
I'm already a subscriber!
Became a friend of Old Navy on Facebook!
LeAndrew W. Taylor
I'm a Follower!
I became a fan of Old Navy on Facebook and I am now following it on Twitter. I'm also a subscriber to Champagne Living which I opted to receive via email. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
follow old navy on facebook email@example.com
i follow old navy on twitter
i follow your page via email
i twittered your giveaway firstname.lastname@example.org
I follow Old Navy on Twitter
Subscribe to your email.
HI!!! I became a fan of Old Navy on FB… Voted for your sister site (VERY COOL btw..) I blogged on myspace!!! Also, following ON on Twitter… I subscribed to Champaigne Living, and started following as well!!!! This is awesome… THANKS!!! 😉 email@example.com