There is a smoothie chain approximately 3 miles from “the mansion”. Suffice to say that the owner and employees know me by name as well as by drink, I’m in there so often. I have simple tastes. I like strawberry/banana smoothies (although I often add whey to the mix for some protein). The smoothies cost me about $5, and if Mr. S. wants one too (of course he always does) it’s double that.
In the past I had tried to make them at home. I did OKAY, but never got the same consistency as the smoothie shop.
Last week I bought the new Yoplait Smoothies. I found them in the frozen fruit section of the grocery store. They were SO easy to make and so FRESH tasting. All you have to do is add a cup of milk (non-fat to keep the calories lower), put it in the blender and whrrrrrrr. In no time you have 2 smoothies at less than HALF of the price of my local smoothie store.
Plus the Yoplait Smoothies come in a variety of flavors
- Strawberry Banana (my fave)
- Blueberry Pomegranate
- Strawberry Mango Pineapple
- Triple Berry
You’ll be surprised as soon as you open the bag to find – frozen fruit and frozen chunks of yogurt.
The result was a smoothie that was the consistency that I like (nice and thick) and a flavor that tasted of fresh fruit. No more running to the smoothie store for me, now I’ll just pick up a few of these packages each time I go to the grocery store.
Want to try them yourself? You can print up a $1.00 off coupon on the Yoplait Smoothie facebook page.
I received product from Yoplait, and the 3-speed KitchenAid® blender was given to me by KitchenAid® in order to facilitate this review.
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway – unlimited entries (just click on the link it will send the tweet to your twitter. Hit send and you’re all set.)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!- 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to a sweepstakes site – 5 extra entries
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page – daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site