If you don’t know your Pitching Wedge from your 3-iron or your backswing looks like you’re a cook at a Japanese Steakhouse then you might want to take advantage of this offer from the PGA. Even if you have’t played since last season and you’re a SCRATCH golfer – a lesson to begin the season is a GOOD THING. Especially if it’s FREE.
I know that this event is going on at my “home” course – The PGA Golf Club and the PGA Learning Center in Port St. Lucie, FL. So, if you’re nearby you might just see Mr. S. & I out there taking our lesson with either Eric Hogge or Holly Taylor.
Last May, nearly 6,340 PGA and LPGA Professionals nationwide gave more than 106,600 FREE 10-MINUTE LESSONS. From all indications, 2009 PGA Free Lesson Month will be even better!
- Perfect for New Golfers – Easy, casual program to get a quick introduction into golf!
- Perfect for Casual Golfers – Get a few tips to improve your swing.
- Perfect for Avid Golfers – Work with a PGA or LPGA Professional to see how you might fine-tune your game.
Simply put, PGA Free Lesson Month is the perfect tool to improve your game, get you started, or discover all the ways to get more golf into your life!
Sign up for a PGA Free Lesson by:
- Contacting a participating PGA or LPGA Professional in your area by using the zip search tool.
- Through the May issue of Golf Digest.
- PGA Free Lesson Month is also featured in the April issue of Golf World.
PGA Professionals – Click here for information on how you can get involved.
LPGA Professionals – If you are interested in participating in PGA Free Lesson Month, please contact Ashleigh Anderson at the LPGA, and provide your name, facility, city, state, ZIP code and LPGA ID number.