I’d like you to meet Evan. Evan is my FIRST great nephew (he’s my first Great ANYTHING, making me feel terribly old). I now have the position of being able to SPOIL the heck out of someone else’s little one (and then send them home to Mom). Before Evan arrived, we had a little party to celebrate with my niece Cayce.
Cayce registered for lots and lots of wonderful (and expensive) clothes, toys, linen and the lot in preparation for Evan’s arrival. What she totally FORGOT were the basics. So, Auntie Zippy took it upon herself to load up on some GREAT Johnson & Johnson Baby Products, diapers and of course white onesies. Cayce soon found out that THESE were the important items to have.
It’s pretty cool, that the ONE line of products that have remained the same for so many years in Johnson & Johnson. I’m 56 (ugh) and yes, I used Johnson’s Baby Shampoo when I was a child. Now that I’m THAT age, you’ll still find LOTS of Johnson & Johnson products in my medicine cabinet. Hubby and I regularly use Johnsons Baby Powder, and my eye make-up removal and shaving routine depends on Johnson’s Baby Oil..
My FAVORITE thing about Johnson’s products? The fact that they are gentle on baby’s skin (making them just as gentle on YOURS). Oh, and the SMELL evokes great childhood memories as well.
As a matter of fact, I’ve used Johnson’s Head-to-Toe Baby Wash (especially in the summer when my skin gets tender from too much sun). I recently tried the new Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash, and am just impressed with it as I am with ALL of the Johnson’s products. It’s formulated with Naturalcalm essences, a unique blend of soothing aromas to help babies sleep better.
Speaking of SMELLS? I’m going to BET you that without even opening the bottle, that you remember the smell of the Johnson’s Baby Lotion (you know, the PINK kind). That’s the smell of…
Of course, preparing for baby’s arrival without a supply of Desitin Diaper Rash Ointment
would be CRAZY. There’s no need for any little one to suffer from uncomfortable diaper rash. Since Desitin is Zinc Oxide, you can also use it for SunBurn (yeah, even do the white nose thing at the beach in the summer) or any chafing or burns that you get (hmmm….I’ll have to keep some handy in the kitchen for when Cook’s on Holiday again).
Whether you’ve got an upcoming baby shower, or are just visiting a friend with a little one, you might want to bring along some of Johnson & Johnson’s great baby products. And while you’re out shopping for them, don’t forget to stock up for yourself!
For more information about these and other great Johnson & Johnson products, as well as to access COUPONS, go to JohnsonsBaby.com
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Johnson’s and received samples of Johnson’s Baby products to facilitate my review
- Join the Champagne Living Community – NEW!
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 26, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck