No, I’m not talking about Spring, when the birds chirp, the crocuses (yes, that’s correct – I looked it up) begin pushing through the ice and snow here in South Florida and a young man’s fancy turns to LOVE. I’m talking about SPA WEEK!
I’m talking $50 Spa Treatments at TOP QUALITY Spa’s around the country!!! It’s that twice yearly event that I WAIT for (my landlord’s going to KILL me when he sees the chalk marks I’ve put on the walls). It’s been since OCTOBER since the last one.
- April 13 – 19, 2009
- $50 Spa Treatments
- More Cities ADDED!!
- BOOK QUICKLY as there is limited availability!!!!
- Some spas can be booked online, other’s (like The Red Door) you’ll have to call to make your appointment.
Last time around you could get ~
- Spa Week Facial – This popular facial uses specially-selected Elizabeth Arden products to clarify, purify and reveal beautifully refreshed skin.
- A Spa Week Pedicure – A luxurious service which includes an exfoliating cream and sugar scrub and a lower leg and foot massage.
- Spa Week Body Melt – After gentle exfoliation, your body is enveloped in a balm of hydrating melted shea butter followed by a stress-melting massage.
- Spa Week Brazilian Wax – Elizabeth Arden’s exclusive “ouchless” beeswax is applied warm then removed gently leaving the skin absolutely smooth.
- AND that’s just a SAMPLE of what’s available. I guess I just gave away where you’ll find me.
Ahhhhhh – Spa Week makes living the Good Life EASY!