As a frequent traveler, I worry about germs. I was NEVER like this until recently, and now after getting sick on a recent trip, I’m even MORE concerned. I thought I was immune.
Now I notice the coughing and sneezing and the face that there’s no way to keep armrests, handrails, etc., clean on a consistent basis. So I’ve joined the ranks of the hand sanitizer users. I keep a container in my car, one in my handbag, one in my carry on luggage and one on the kitchen counter. With all of this sanitizing, my skin gets DRY. Why? Because generally alcohol is used as a major ingredients.
This week I’ve had the opportunity to try a new Hand Sanitizer on the market called Veripur. Frankly, I wish I had brought it with me to Duluth a two weeks ago (where I caught this cold). It offers 4 hour conitnuous germ protection, so I could have put it on in the car and not had to worry again until I was on the plane. I have a 3 oz. tube, so I would have been able to bring in onboard in my little plastic baggie and protected myself AGAIN before landing.
What makes Veripur different than OTHER hand sanitizers? Well, besides the fact that it kills 99.99% of germs, it’s alcohol free and actually moisturizes your skin...so no more dry skin from in an attempt to not get sick. Available in both a light fresh scent as well as unscented, Veripure is packed with vitamin E, avocado, jojoba, grape seed oils and natural extracts.
How VERIPUR™ with SafetyDerm® patented technology works:
• Deeply cleans and disinfects the skin
• Creates an invisible, undetectable shield on the surface of the skin that kills 99.9% of germs on contact and then continues to fight germs for four hours
• Kills 99.9% of germs upon application
• Four Hour Continuous germ protection after application
• Non-drying, alcohol free
• Contains hydrating moisturizers
• Helps prevent the spread of germs
• Tested and proven effective against 20 commonly found strains of bacteria and four viruses
• Convenient size for travel and to bring anywhere – the home, office, beach, sporting events and gym
VERIPUR™ is available exclusively at Walgreens in two sizes.
- 3 fl. oz tube for $5.99
- 13 fl. oz pump bottle for $10.99
I wrote this review while participating in a Mom Central Consulting blog tour on behalf of Veripur Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer. I received a Veripur product sample and a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate